Stop Blaming!

               
                  In our life  there is a time when have to face rejection or failures, it could be anything, it may be result , Marriage proposal , Job Application and so on. But when we fail at that  time uptill now we keep on blaming somebody or some situations for that and become sad . Is it really True?? Let us, Discuss on it.




                There is story . When I was in school  I liked a girl and I thought that she likes me too, but our conversations were too small so I couldn't get the appropriate answer whether she  likes me or not, sometimes I got confused and sometimes it seems clear that she like me, and once I told my best friend about her Because he was also in touch with her, their house was also near ,So one day I told him on my mothertounge "Bhai setting paday aapne , peli aapne bau game chhe "  he positively replied "ok , Kam thay jse" and time passed , In that time we had no conversations and No talks. After six months I realised that some thing went wrong I talked with my  best friend that what happened? , why she is not talking with me? , he replied she is not interested in you , then I came to know that they came closer in that six months and now I am the villain in their story. For this incident I kept on blaming him till 1st Aug,  but after then something is changed in my mind, I called my sister and ask one question what do you think about me she replied "You are the best brother in world ", "Love You" , I called my several friends and father they all have positive thoughts for me , then I understood one thing that if you know somebody 'deeply' then nobody can change your mindset about that particular person or thing . If you or your thoughts are affected with some others mindset or talks  then you don't know the person or thing properly. Then I thought If she really liked me then the incident had never occurred.(May be possible that my friend lies about  me to her and she trusted that even if without talking with me ). If she really liked me then she would have just talked to me and if it is not possible then she don't stop smiling and talking with me , It means My guess was wrong she did not like me and till now she don't likes me.


I learned One lesson If you failed there is somewhere your fault I don't admit 100% , but yes some mistakes were done by us and sometimes conditions are not in our favour.
It is not always another fault.

My fault was I told to my best friend without knowing him deeply and trusted him. If you don't know anybody deeply,  don't trust so much,  If you do then ready to pay for it.

If we change our perspective to that particular situation then we come to know the main mistake or Fault , of our and another.

Remember,  One thing If you are failed in exam or job interview or in love there is chance to get it back through one more try. But if you had started blaming others for your failure then you can never be successful.

"Don't blame people for some particular condition or reason , it may be possible that if you were on that place then you had also done the same thing ".

After reading that some of you think that we are not one of them, if you are not then forgive them and see what magic happens.




Leave past , Stay in present and Don't worry about Future.

Comments

  1. Nyc concept dude 👌👏👏👏👏👏

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very wel said beta
    Keep it up .
    Bahu j fine lakhyu chhe ekdam perfect .
    Always with u .
    Love u beta .
    Congratulations .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog