What is Beauty???


We are living in  glamorous world ,here  everybody want to be beautiful and handsome physically. If it turns out be impossible, then they try applying make up or surgery. Is it really necessary ? Does  physical look really matters ? Let's discuss on that.







There is a story of my childhood friend Ayan. He is a genius, but he has one major problem , he  is  blind. Shocked ???  You all must be thinking that what kind of genius he is or some of you might not have heard about blind genius. He is genius because of his ideology.

Ayan is my neighbourhood friend and we are best friends too. One day, in 12th standard I asked him one question that I and all my friends, we all are trying to impress or flirt with a girl who looks beautiful, sexy etc . Bro you don't have eyes, how can you do all these  things ? He replied me and I was shocked.

He replied me that bro, don't take me wrong but what you see is not always true, sometimes it  is your myth, sometimes  it is your illusion. I then asked,"WHAT?! Can you please elaborate? What do you want to say?" Then he told me that suppose  you go to the market and buy some vegetables then you can't see the effort of a farmer. You are using smartphone, all you know about your phone  is its mobile company, version, kernel version and so on, but don't know about how the processors works inside and also when you run any app., you don't know what happens at the backend. So all of you believe what you see. But the world is not exactly what you see. Similarly, if you judge someone by physical appearance then you are a fool.

T.V. advertisments  make you fool by showing their fake beauty products, but it's their business. If physical appearance would be that much important then why Abdul Kalam became the Indian president,and not Aishwarya Rai Bachhan? Though she became miss world because of her beauty, but it is not everything. Yet beauty has its own importance. If you want to  become beautiful or handsome, then try to be it from innside.  Don't show attitude, show gratitude. Sometimes you get deceieved by physical beauty, but you can blindly trust a person who is beautiful internally.

I was astonished when I heard him saying that he found his mother the most beautiful woman on Earth even if he was not able to see her, because for him she is a saviour, admirer, his love and everything for him.  He often tells me one thing, "If you don't buy a book by seeing its cover, then how can you judge people by their physical appearance". At the end of my 1st semester of college I came to know that Aisha (who was the hottest girl of my school) is now girlfriend of Ayan, though he is blind. That's because of his beautiful heart.

If you really like something or someone then don't judge it by physical appearance, spend some time with them and try to understand them as much as possible, and don't try to change them. Just accept them.

It is not important to look good, but it is important to be good, not from  outside but from inside.



 

 You can impress someone with your body, but you know that all these things are not immortal. Immortal is what we are from inside,and that is the thing which matters.

"Be Happy. Be Healthy and don't judge people by their physical appearance".



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog